Saturday 23 February 2013

How to Restore Twitter Accounts Suspended?


How to Restore Twitter Accounts Suspended?

First want to ask ya, there is a twitter account got suspended?? Is back again or not?? If it's yes Alhamdulillah: P
I do not know if that's how ya,, well see ya ..
Restores Suspended Twitter Account which is very easy ..
My account was suspended several times hit, even very often. But thank God kept returning to my hands: D
It is very easy, we simply apologize for violating TOS / rules twitter.
When you are exposed to suspended just been to this place: https://support.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=suspended
The contents of an existing form2.
example ::
Regarding: Suspended Account
Subject: Account Suspended
Description of problem: Dear Twitter, My account is suspended. I apologize if I am wrong in using twitter. but I do not understand where is my fault that my account is suspended. I beg you to help me so that my account can be used again. thanks you very much.
Full Name: Your Twitter Name
Username: @ NamaAkunAnda
Email address: emailanda@ymail.com [to Yahoo, ymail, gmail, etc.]
Phone number (optional): +6285955 xxxx [should not explicitly specify the security remedy we] then submit then check your email.
There is no any reply kesalahan2 us. Then we asked to reply to ngakui and stop the error.
I used to reply: "I apologize and I promise not to repeat the bad behavior ..
Thanks a lot "
After waiting a few moments, you do not recover your account instantly. There it took about 6 hours [can not], 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, depending on the severity of our mistake.
So please be patient to wait for your account to recover and do not forget to follow my twitter @ ya e_mamat

0 comments:

Post a Comment